Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story

Good Hdl Level - Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story.
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story.

Do you know about - Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story

Good Hdl Level ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Good Hdl Level . You check this out article for info on a person wish to know is Good Hdl Level .

How is Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story

Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story Tube. Duration : 0.88 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Good Hdl Level . It was August 2002 and I was desperate. I had been overweight all my life and was no longer able to ignore the toll it was taking on my 40+ year old body. With a family history of diabetes, heart problems and high blood pressure waiting in the wings, I knew I had to do something, but how do you turn around a lifetime of bad habits! Like so many others, I had tried all sorts of programs and quick fixes, and I even lost weight, but each time the weight came back. At my top recorded weight, I was 352 pounds. By the time of my physical before starting the OPTIFAST program, I had already been treated for endometrial cancer, high blood pressure and depression. My blood panel from that day came back with four warning flags: cholesterol (246), triglycerides (177), LDL (166), and HDL/LDL ratio (3.7). My blood pressure registered 150/92 and my weight 323 pounds. It didn't take a medical degree to know I was in serious trouble. So I made one of the toughest decisions I have ever made and signed on for the OPTIFAST program. I won't say it was always easy, but it certainly wasn't the horrible ordeal I imagined. To begin with, I wasn't starving. Sure, I got hungry, but not that all-consuming "I-have-to-eat-something-or-die" kind of hungry you get on so many fad diets. From the first day, I spaced my meal replacement drinks through out the day on a very specific schedule. Within the first week, it became the most natural thing in the world. It was so easy! I didn't have to obsess about ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Good Hdl Level . Where you may offer used in your evryday life. And above all, your reaction is Good Hdl Level . View Related articles associated with Good Hdl Level . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sherry's Weight Loss Success Story.

Related Articles



No comments:

Post a Comment